- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Excellent service. Food amazing. Definitely stay there again..."
"Excellent and friendly staff...."
"The staff were very friendly and welcoming but for me this was not a comfortable. The bed was to low and the room not easy to be in...."
"Great location. Helpful & Friendly staff, very accommodating at breakfast. Lovely room, shower could be more powerful though. 9 thumbs up...."
"Very good thanks...."
About the hotel
Here at The Globe in Warwick, we’re especially well known for the superb steaks served in our restaurant – but there’s plenty more to discover within our grade II-listed walls. Our beautiful building first opened in 1788 as the Globe Inn Commercial & Posting House; and we’re handily tucked between Warwick Castle and Market Place, creating a cosy base for history-lovers and shoppers alike. At The Globe in Warwick, you can really escape and unwind when you stay overnight.
Each of our opulent hotel rooms comes with a handmade mattress, a luxurious en-suite bathroom and other beautifully convenient comforts. Our lively bar serves a pleasing variety of well-chosen drinks, including fine wines, local and international beers, cocktails and champagne; while our private dining room provides an intimate space for special occasions. If you fancy a spot of room service, treat yourself to a bottle of bubbly - or perhaps a pint or a cocktail. Some of our favorite room features include: Hand-built Hypnos mattresses, crafted in the UK (Hypnos are Royal Warrant Holders, by appointment to the Queen) Luxury bathrooms, with the option of a Jacuzzi bath 42-inch LED TV, including a Sky package (with premium and HD movie channels) Free WiFi and tea and coffee-making facilities
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Globe in Warwick are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Food amazing. Definitely stay there again
Excellent and friendly staff.