- 38 guest reviews
"The staff are amazing so friendly, lovely setting, fantastic hotel...."
"Lovely little place in Warwick with a lively court yard especially in the sunshine on the longest day!..."
"On arrival the staff were very attentive. Air con is a must as its possibly the hottest hotel room you'll find in this country! Nice buzz ab..."
"Excellent service. Food amazing. Definitely stay there again..."
"Excellent and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Here at The Globe in Warwick, we’re especially well known for the superb steaks served in our restaurant – but there’s plenty more to discover within our grade II-listed walls. Our beautiful building first opened in 1788 as the Globe Inn Commercial & Posting House; and we’re handily tucked between Warwick Castle and Market Place, creating a cosy base for history-lovers and shoppers alike. At The Globe in Warwick, you can really escape and unwind when you stay overnight.
Each of our opulent hotel rooms comes with a handmade mattress, a luxurious en-suite bathroom and other beautifully convenient comforts. Our lively bar serves a pleasing variety of well-chosen drinks, including fine wines, local and international beers, cocktails and champagne; while our private dining room provides an intimate space for special occasions. If you fancy a spot of room service, treat yourself to a bottle of bubbly - or perhaps a pint or a cocktail. Some of our favorite room features include: Hand-built Hypnos mattresses, crafted in the UK (Hypnos are Royal Warrant Holders, by appointment to the Queen) Luxury bathrooms, with the option of a Jacuzzi bath 42-inch LED TV, including a Sky package Free WiFi and tea and coffee-making facilities
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
The staff are amazing so friendly, lovely setting, fantastic hotel.
Very noisy,room was small for what I paid for it had to wait ages for drinks in the bar and was then told we would get refunded but didn't, owners seemed more concerned about the money than the customer experience.