- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Single Room for £85 - would expect everything to be perfect. Unfortunately the TV had a booster which didn't work unless it was hung on the..."
"My husband and myself booked in for 2 nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Our room was upgraded on arrival to room 8. Four pos..."
"Highly recommended , great atmosphere and s lovely experience ...."
"We stayed for 2 nights and had a very enjoyable time. The breakfast was excellent on both occasions, and there was lots of choice for people..."
"Excellent service with friendly staff a very pleasant stay. Good food...."
About the hotel
Here at The Globe in Warwick, we’re especially well known for the superb steaks served in our restaurant – but there’s plenty more to discover within our grade II-listed walls. Our beautiful building first opened in 1788 as the Globe Inn Commercial & Posting House; and we’re handily tucked between Warwick Castle and Market Place, creating a cosy base for history-lovers and shoppers alike.
At The Globe in Warwick, you can really escape and unwind when you stay overnight.
Each of our opulent hotel rooms comes with a handmade mattress, a luxurious en-suite bathroom and other beautifully convenient comforts.
Our lively bar serves a pleasing variety of well-chosen drinks, including fine wines, local and international beers, cocktails and champagne; while our private dining room provides an intimate space for special occasions.
If you fancy a spot of room service, treat yourself to a bottle of bubbly - or perhaps a pint or a cocktail. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Some of our favorite room features include:
Hand-built Hypnos mattresses, crafted in the UK (Hypnos are Royal Warrant Holders, by appointment to the Queen)
Luxury bathrooms, with the option of a Jacuzzi bath
42-inch LED TV, including a Sky package
Free WiFi and tea and coffee-making facilities
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight Accommodation - Could be Excellent.....
Single Room for £85 - would expect everything to be perfect.
Unfortunately the TV had a booster which didn't work unless it was hung on the toilet door and reception was still intermittent. Could be rectified with a longer cable and then fixed to the wall. Toilet floor tiles were loose along with the toilet as well so all in all thought was over priced for level of accommodation. On the plus side room had air conditioning which was useful due to being a really hot day/night and the breakfast was amazing, Sweet Potato Hash with Bacon and Poached Eggs - yum yum...
My husband and myself booked in for 2 nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.
Our room was upgraded on arrival to room 8. Four poster bed and jacuzzi bath. Spacious room with quirky decor. There were a few niggles, sock under bed, faulty bath plug, some tiles in bathroom needed cleaning. But overall place had a nice feel. The bar, terrace and restaurant are great, loved the furniture and decor. The biggest asset were the staff, all so friendly and welcoming. The food was also excellent. Found Warwick bit too quiet of an evening but would love to stay at the Globe again.