This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Being locally rated the best among many 4 star hotels in Chiang Mai, 40 rooms of de chai the colonial hotel are nicely decorated in traditional Lanna and colonial style. The hotel is located in Chiang Mai city on the most popular Thapae Road with approximately 5 minute walk to fantastic shopping venues Night Bazaar as well as charming Sunday walking street, or stroll to antique Lanna Temple and the 100Years market “Kad Luang”, you can find everything you need at here! Furthermore, ten minutes drive to Chiang Mai International Airport. De Chai is produced on the creative space to allow for more natural light to come through, and also generates noise from uncontrollable factors on chaotic Thapae Roads with 25mm.
special window glass. Spacing for air circulation has been created between the walls to help reduce heat build up. Every room types provided bathroom with bath tub and rain shower, Hi speed WiFi, etc. We provided Thai-European restaurant, relaxing spa and indoor swimming po
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 06:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for De Chai The Colonial Hotel in Chiang Mai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet