- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stunning venue: I stayed earlier in this year, went back last week, and will be booking again before the end of the year with my husband, an..."
"The cottages were cute cosy, nicely decorated and clean. Beds not very comfy esp double in cottage 2. We were be getting ready for a wedding..."
"Beautiful surroundings, Lovely location,easy access to Sheffield and Peak District. It was clean,modern and well equipped for self-catering..."
About the hotel
Foxholes Farm self catering cottages are ideally located in the magnificent Peak District yet only a short drive from the bustle of Sheffield City Centre. One and two bedroom individually styled holiday cottages offering flexible accommodation for couples, families and groups with a two night minimum stay. Accommodation is located in the converted courtyard buildings of a Grade II listed castellated folly and farm overlooking the postcard perfect villages of High and Low Bradfield.
If you have tired of hotels, limited space and restricted mealtimes, a holiday cottage is the perfect solution. Each cottage has one or two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with freeview TV, free WiFi throughout, bathroom with bath and/or shower. Laundry room on site. Ample off-road parking, free of charge. Large gardens surround the cottages with outdoor seating. Fantastic deli, farmshop and restaurants only a 10 minute stroll away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing , CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Breathtaking views & beautiful venue.
Stunning venue: I stayed earlier in this year, went back last week, and will be booking again before the end of the year with my husband, and for next year with a group of friends.
The first venue had a broom and a hair dryer, which this one didn't, but small irritation in the scale of things.
Foxholes Farm Self Catering Cottages
The cottages were cute cosy, nicely decorated and clean.
Beds not very comfy esp double in cottage 2. We were be getting ready for a wedding and there was a distinct lack of useable mirrors which made it hard. Heating didn't work and owners hard to licate/contact. Stunning views for photos and beautiful village and surroundings. Good pub food No proper shower just a hose and no taps so slow to run a bath. Would recommend.