- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely quiet location but with no meals on site travel to Salcombe is required to get breakfast. Very odd not a single person on site, we go..."
About the hotel
Luxurious holiday accommodation in glorious Devon. The Old Vicarage is a superb venue for a family holiday, get-together or relaxing hideaway. This beautiful Victorian vicarage has been completely refurbished to the highest standards.
The property is situated in the quaint village of Malborough, near Salcombe in the South Hams. A lovely, quaint village with a shop and traditional pubs in an area of outstanding natural beauty in South Devon. From the large balcony on the first floor you can enjoy panoramic views of glorious rolling countryside leading to the coast just a couple of miles away. You and your party can relax in sumptuous comfort enjoying spacious, state-of-the-art facilities within a period setting retaining the character of the old building.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Could be better.
Lovely quiet location but with no meals on site travel to Salcombe is required to get breakfast.
Very odd not a single person on site, we got a text message with instructions where to find a key and which room we were in. While initial impressions were its a beautiful house, closer inspection noticed things are getting a bit tired and in need of a good clean, mould in the shower and stains on the chairs in the bedroom as well as an obvious stain on the ceiling where there had been a leak. There was also a number of roof tiles astray. Could not open the bedroom window so glad it was not high summer!