- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent stay. A little out of the city centre, but the bus made it easy to get into split. Food and drinks are affordable which is refresh..."
"The bar, pool and spa are really nice, and the buffet breakfast is good, but we were put in a block with rooms which are pretty average, sim..."
"Everything about this hotel was perfect. We really enjoyed it...."
"All aspects of the accommodation were great. We arrived early for check in and the staff were all really nice. The two rooms we had for the..."
"The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful from reception to the omelette chef who was brilliant. Use the pool deck by the Adriatic for a..."
About the hotel
Radisson Blu Resort, Split Luxury Hotel's Croatia Location is Perfect for Business and Leisure as the Radisson Blu Resort in Split, Croatia is located on the Adriatic coast and affords magnificent panoramic views over the islands Brac and Solta. The hotel's Adriatic sea location is ideal for business or leisure travellers, as the historic centre of Split is just over three kilometres from the hotel. Located along the stunning, crystal blue Adriatic Sea, the brand new Radisson Blu Resort, Split is a luxury oasis offering a beautiful pebble beach, two pools, three restaurants and several bars.
This Adriatic seaside hotel boasts 250 modern, stylish guest rooms, including 28 suites and two exclusive Presidential Suites. Guests can relax on chic lounge chairs at the outdoor pool and the pebble beach, or spend a rejuvenating day at the indoor pool, sauna and steam room. The hotel houses eight spacious meeting rooms and one Grand Ballroom, able to accommodate up to 400 guests for conferences, events and meetings. Parking for up to 138 vehicles is available on the hotel grounds Guests will enjoy the hotel's beach, with Adriatic Sea cruises and sailboat charters available just a few kilometres from the resort. Nightlife and restaurants in Split are also just a stone's throw away. Split is Croatia's second-largest city and offers visitors cultural, culinary and natural delights, including spectacular Diocletian's Palace, which dates back to 305 A. D. The Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and within its walls guests will find majestic monuments, churches and buildings. Split is also known for being a large seaport, and many cruises and sail excursions dock in the city. The city also offers several fairs, festivals and activities throughout the year, including the famous Split Summer, a festival that showcases Croatian culture through theatre, opera and musical performances.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Resort in Split are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A little out of the city centre, but the bus made it easy to get into split. Food and drinks are affordable which is refreshing for a hotel of this standard. The pool area is excellent.
Nice facilities average room
The bar, pool and spa are really nice, and the buffet breakfast is good, but we were put in a block with rooms which are pretty average, similar to what you'd get in a £50/night Tavelodge.
As this is the first time I've spent 200 Euro/night on a hotel I felt a bit ripped off. For example we also stayed in Hotel Bol for about 110 Euro/night which felt like proper luxury, although I think it's easier for smaller hotels to provide great service. PS - although they don't look great when browsing online we definitely had the nicest time in cheap self cateting apartments