- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Having been recommended by someone who had stayed here before, we decided to book the studio lodge for an overnight stay. We were delighted..."
"After travelling 100 plus miles I arrived at this hotel tired and hungry.I picked this hotel as it had a restaurant attached and I don't lik..."
"Soft, comfortable bed. Clean room and bathroom. quiet, off-road location which was welcome after my motorway journey!..."
"The Renoir room was very nice.. It has a nice little lounge with ensuite plus a mezzanine floor that overhangs the lounge.. Upstairs is a do..."
"Stayed for one night on 18/10/14. Owners were friendly and helpful on arrival and we're happy to help In any way possible. Rooms were clean..."
About the hotel
The Studio Restaurant offers a delightful A la Carte menu complimented by a B&B Lodge. Located In Oldbury, (Quinton) Junction 3 M5 motorway 4 miles to Birmingham city centre. We offer Bed & Breakfast accommodation: The Lodge comprises 11 superior style studio suites that boast the charm and elegance of yesteryear together with all the modern creature comforts.
The Lodge suites are handsomely built in fine Old English brick with little Georgian dorma windows shedding light onto a gallery in some rooms for you to work, relax or just ‘think’. Adding a little more intrigue, we have named each one after an artist, some famous and others not so famous (yet !). We hope your visit will be a comfortable and memorable one.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/07/2012 to 08/07/2012 - Sorry there will be no breakfasts available on Sunday 8th July 2012 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Studio Restaurant & Lodge
Adequate accommodation on business.
Overnight stop for crufts
Having been recommended by someone who had stayed here before, we decided to book the studio lodge for an overnight stay.
We were delighted with the standard of accommodation-as we had our dog with us, we hadn't expected it to be maybe as good as places that don't allow dogs but were quite happy to compromise. However we were very pleasantly surprised at how cosy, comfortable and clean the lodge was. Our breakfast the following morning was lovely. Overall an excellent place to stay!