This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The large lounge with its delightful old beams sets the tone for the delightful building bearing the "art de vivre" hallmark. You won't be able resist the personality of this white tufa building with its blue-grey slates, a former 16th century presbytery once a staging post on the paths of Santiago Compostela. There is nothing ostentatious here : period hexagonal floor tiles, antique furniture, rugs adorning the polished parquet wood floor and even a canopied four-poster bed in one of the rooms.
Guests feel at home in this haven of good taste. A relaxing stay is guaranteed thanks to a Spa with massages and an indoor swimming pool heated all year round.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Table Tennis
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet