This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The large lounge with its delightful old beams sets the tone for the delightful building bearing the "art de vivre" hallmark. You won't be able resist the personality of this white tufa building with its blue-grey slates, a former 16th century presbytery once a staging post on the paths of Santiago Compostela. There is nothing ostentatious here : period hexagonal floor tiles, antique furniture, rugs adorning the polished parquet wood floor and even a canopied four-poster bed in one of the rooms.
Guests feel at home in this haven of good taste. A relaxing stay is guaranteed thanks to a Spa with massages and an indoor swimming pool heated all year round.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Table Tennis
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet