- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Smooth checkin and checkout and the staf even help me find a first aid kit for my kid. We got a room that nearest to the lift and cafeteria...."
About the hotel
Island getaways? Camping under the stars? A jungle escapade? How about doing it all at Bukit Gambang Resort City, specifically at the Caribbean Bay Suites. It is made up of over 578 units of inviting suites, consisting of 140 Studio Suites, 420 Family Suites and 18 Deluxe Suites to suit your preference. Each unit comes with a private balcony and furnished with natural looking solid timber-strip floor, while offering a living and dining area with comfortable wooden furniture to ensure comfort with a touch of nature.
The resort is just a short distance away from the East Coast’s largest water park and jungle attraction. Bukit Gambang Water Park operates from Monday – Thursday:10:30am – 6:30pm Fri, Sat & Sun: 9. 30am – 6. 30pm Water Park CLOSED on Tuesday except Malaysian School Holidays & Public Holidays.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A Memorable stay
Smooth checkin and checkout and the staf even help me find a first aid kit for my kid.
We got a room that nearest to the lift and cafeteria. The park was ok but it was poor maintained, especially at the kid section. And the food at the park was the best thing we ever had with fair price. My children loved it we loved it, will visit here again.