About the hotel
Island getaways? Camping under the stars? A jungle escapade? How about doing it all at Bukit Gambang Resort City, specifically at the Caribbean Bay Suites. It is made up of over 578 units of inviting suites, consisting of 140 Studio Suites, 420 Family Suites and 18 Deluxe Suites to suit your preference. Each unit comes with a private balcony and furnished with natural looking solid timber-strip floor, while offering a living and dining area with comfortable wooden furniture to ensure comfort with a touch of nature.
The resort is just a short distance away from the East Coast’s largest water park and jungle attraction. Bukit Gambang Water Park operates from Monday – Thursday:10:30am – 6:30pm Fri, Sat & Sun: 9. 30am – 6. 30pm Water Park CLOSED on Tuesday except Malaysian School Holidays & Public Holidays.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Caribbean Bay Resort @ Bukit Gambang Resort City in Kuantan are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bad experience.poor management.not friendly.waiting 8hour to check in
I did my reservations on 26may and travel on 1june.arrive at Gambang waterpark resort caribean at 4pm.can see too many people waiting for room.my waiting number is 1239 and that time turn 1331 to check in.only 2 staff working at receptions counter...so after waiting to longgg...till 630pm...still no room for us.all people became angry and honestly i couldnt stand anymore and shouted to ask the general manager to come out to see their customer since no people frm customer service explain why we still no rooms....after some 'arguement' they give us free dinner and promise by 8pm we all can get ourrooms....anyway after shouted to the staff again...they give rooms at 730pm.check in to our rooms...floor still wet and smelly.some guest still waiting for their room that day.REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE AND BAD HOSPITALITY service