- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very accomodating couple who run the b&b. Clean accomodation in the heart of the old town. Easy to get around. Park your car and use the bus..."
About the hotel
Hospitality and cordiality Enjoy your holiday in the city centre of Palermo, there is nothing better than spending a few days in the ancient heart of the city. The guests of our B&B will be welcomed in a magic and mediterranean atmosphere , delightfully decorated with the pictures of the famous Italian painter Anna Maria Sannino. Our guests will be woken up by a palatable breakfast in a warm and pleasant dining room.
Come to our B&B. Discover how welcome we can make you feel. You will find hospitality, comfort and good advices about places and monuments worth visiting.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Casa degli Artisti in Palermo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Delightful stay in a chaotic city
Very accomodating couple who run the b&b.
Clean accomodation in the heart of the old town. Easy to get around. Park your car and use the bus service. GPS needed if you want to drive around town because street signs and route signs are very scarce. Very friendly and helpfull population on the whole. Enjoyed our stay.