This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Ohla Hotel is a new five-star hotel located in the heart of Barcelona, an ideal setting for tourists, shoppers and business people offering a world of experience, service and wellbeing. The calmness and serenity of the hotel combined with the hustle-and-bustle of downtown Barcelona offers a unique blend. The Ohla Hotel is built on the site of a former Roman water canal and the palace of the first Count of Barcelona, Guifré el Pilós.
The current building dates back 20 years and was initially the site of Barcelona’s first department store (Casa Vilardell). The building was renovated under the direction of Alonso, Balaguer y Arquitectos Asociados with artistic assistance by Frederic Amat. During the renovation, the historical building facade and other historical elements of the initial building have been preserved in their entirety, whilst the interior design of the building is avant-garde in its approach, combining different white and black textures with oak wood. The end result is a 74-room boutique hotel with conference facilities, a wellness centre, sundeck and a variety of dining options in a luxurious setting with all of the details and personalised service one would expect from an establishment whose goal is nothing short of excellence.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/03/2013 to 31/03/2022 - City Tax: 2.5€ per person / per night, NOT included in the rate and will be charged in the check out. The LateRooms.com rate for Ohla Hotel in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet