- Very Good
- 193 guest reviews
"Good value for money better than a travelodge but comparable rooms. Witch theme a bit tacky unless that's your thing. Staff pleasant. Didn't..."
"Nice hotel, Family friendly, quite, clean room and bathroom with nice basic facilities such as TV, Wifi (Very slow) nice shower with hot tub..."
"On business but what a shame we couldn't have brought the grand kids they would have loved it. Room was spot on, free wifi, ok mobile was al..."
"This hotel situated in wonderful surroundings was a delight and I regret that our visit was so short. All the facilities were good, the staf..."
"Me and my partner were in need of a quick break and the Wookey hole hotel was a great stay for the price, even though the food in the restau..."
About the hotel
Ideally placed in the heart of Somerset, the Wookey Hole Hotel can boast luxury accommodation in picturesque surroundings. Wookey Hole is 2 miles from the medieval city of Wells and 20 miles from Bath and Bristol. Whether you’re thinking of a family break, a romantic night away, a group stay or looking for a unique wedding venue, look no further.
. ! Wookey Hotel features: Free broadband WiFi connection, An elegant bar and restaurant, Easy access to the rest of Wookey Hole’s attractions, Free car parking, The chance to spend more time enjoying a beautiful area of South West England, rich in history and entertainment. All 58 newly appointed/equipped bedrooms have been designed and fitted to a high standard, keeping the needs of our guests as the main focus. Double/Twin Rooms, Family Rooms, Superior Family Rooms, Luxury Family Rooms, VIP Tower Suite. What’s Included: A 22” Flat Screen LCD TV / DVD, FREE DVD Library, FREE WI-FI Internet Access, Telephone, Tea and Coffee making facilities, Hair Dryer, En-Suite Bathroom with Bath and Shower, Adjoining rooms available – separate charges will apply, Travel cots available on request, Local photographers work on display, 24 hour Reception Service, Key Card access, Disabled Rooms.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Wookey Hole Hotel in WELLS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money whether into witch theme or not
Good value for money better than a travelodge but comparable rooms.
Witch theme a bit tacky unless that's your thing. Staff pleasant. Didn't try food so can't comment.
Nice hotel, Family friendly, quite, clean room and bathroom with nice basic facilities such as TV, Wifi (Very slow) nice shower with hot tub.
Asked for baby cot, got it before our arrival. we didn't have any issues and recommend to use it again in the future. The location of the hotel is amazing, between the mountains and opposite the cave attractions. very convenient.
nice area to walk about and enjoy the country scenery.