- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Small, quiet hotel on the banks of Bassenthwaite. Handy for the Lakes Distillery. Clean and comfortable accommodation. Dog friendly. Some ni..."
"Very relaxing stay and hosts very friendly without being over fussy,so put at ease quickly.Good quality breakfast which was delicious and pl..."
"Nice friendly hoteliers, very welcoming and accommodating. Good location and very quiet except for nature’s local inhabitants, quite pleasan..."
"Owners were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. In particular, we arrived late due to a plane delay, and the owners were very helpfu..."
"The room was very nice with a great view of the lake, but you have to mind your head due to sloping ceiling (top floor). We were awake very..."
About the hotel
Set on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake, The Ouse Bridge house is a family run Guest House offering a friendly welcome and fantastic views of Bassenthwaite Lake and Skiddaw. We provide a relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, delicious food and value for money in a stunning and peaceful location. As well as stunning views we offer comfortable rooms with little extras such as digital TV, DVD players, free chocolates, fluffy towels and free Wifi for guests.
We also offer evening meals using much delicious local produce and have a licensed residents lounge. We have a large car park, drying room and secure storage for bicycles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Peace and quiet
Small, quiet hotel on the banks of Bassenthwaite.
Handy for the Lakes Distillery. Clean and comfortable accommodation. Dog friendly. Some nice walks in the area. Excellent breakfast.
Very relaxing stay and hosts very friendly without being over fussy,so put at ease quickly.Good quality breakfast which was delicious and plenty to choose from.