- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Last minute overnight business stay, the B&B is easily accessed off the A66 with ample safe parking. Owners are friendly and helpful, arrang..."
"Beautiful setting, very peaceful..."
"Accommodation good, easy to find, entrance very narrow, breakfast window too short, food very good..."
"Everything was really clean. I felt relaxed and comfortable. Would stay again and recommend to friends and family...."
"We had a lovely stay at this b&q , friendly informative owners only downside was the room was on the small side for a family of four. The fo..."
About the hotel
Set on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake, The Ouse Bridge house is a family run Guest House offering a friendly welcome and fantastic views of Bassenthwaite Lake and Skiddaw. We provide a relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, delicious food and value for money in a stunning and peaceful location. As well as stunning views we offer comfortable rooms with little extras such as digital TV, DVD players, free chocolates, fluffy towels and free Wifi for guests.
We also offer evening meals using much delicious local produce and have a licensed residents lounge. We have a large car park, drying room and secure storage for bicycles.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Home from home
Last minute overnight business stay, the B&B is easily accessed off the A66 with ample safe parking.
Owners are friendly and helpful, arranged a meal at the local pub (The Pheasant) and loaned me a torch for the very dark walk 5 minute walk there. Very peaceful and quiet stay, slept well, breakfast was superb. Highly recommended
A short break in the Lakes
Beautiful setting, very peaceful