- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"It's just next to the lake, with awesome pubs such as the Pheasant Inn around to grab a bite. Totally recommend this for those who are on a..."
"We managed to bag the last room a couple of days before we stayed, No complaints at all, very friendly family run guest house, clean & tidy..."
"Lovely location. Lovely accommodation. Excellent breakfast. Would definitely recommend...."
"We had a fantastic two nights here; first class friendly service, the room was very clean, the food was of excellent standard and there was..."
"Friendly welcome, great service and a lovely, comfortable room. Breakfast was superb and all the family agreed that we'd definitely stop her..."
About the hotel
Set on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake, The Ouse Bridge house is a family run Guest House offering a friendly welcome and fantastic views of Bassenthwaite Lake and Skiddaw. We provide a relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, delicious food and value for money in a stunning and peaceful location. As well as stunning views we offer comfortable rooms with little extras such as digital TV, DVD players, free chocolates, fluffy towels and free Wifi for guests.
We also offer evening meals using much delicious local produce and have a licensed residents lounge. We have a large car park, drying room and secure storage for bicycles.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
A perfect getaway!
It's just next to the lake, with awesome pubs such as the Pheasant Inn around to grab a bite.
Totally recommend this for those who are on a road trip.