This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Edelweiss is located in the fashionable Queens Promenade, nestling in its own little haven of peace and tranquility, close to all amenities and benefits from stunning sea views. There are no steps into the property and a lift to all floors ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs. A spacious, comfortable guest lounge with Sea Views is provided for with a large screen TV, a selection of Dvds, books, and a desk top computer for use by guests.
Free Wi-Fi is available through out the whole property free of charge. A small coffee/reception area is provided with an in house gift shop and a large range of complimentary tourist leaflet and information is available for guests. All 18 en suite rooms are beautifully appointed with everything you need for an enjoyable and restful break. As winners of 2011 and 2012 Douglas in Bloom Best Guest House the attention for detail and excellent customer service will show you just why so many past guests young and old agree . . . . . . . "If it's the Isle of Man? It has to be The Edelweiss".
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Edelweiss in DOUGLAS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet