- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"The room was really clean, the bathroom as well which is always good but because the room was a family room with just me in it, it was reall..."
"Overall not to bad, excellent gym and good room..."
"Excellent food in the pub. However price in the grill very expensive and also 10% saved on upgrade was cancelled out by the 10% service char..."
"Not bad for the money, hotel like a maze and no floor plans at entry/exit points, pillows very hard and curtains not black out so woken at 4..."
"I had a few minor niggles with my stay but given the friendliness of the staff and the great value (£69 B&B for 2 people) I didn't think the..."
About the hotel
Village Nottingham is situated only a few minutes from Junction 25 off the M1. Visit the home of Lord Byron and D. H Lawrence and discover the magic of Nottingham Castle.
The children will love Sherwood Forest and the American Adventure Theme Park whilst some of the major sporting venues are just minutes away. Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Nottingham.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp. No pets allowed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
How can they charge so much for basic accommodation?
The quality of this hotel is appalling given the price we paid.
It's a basic tired 3* hotel yet the price tag suggests a much better hotel.
Large room - made it too cold
The room was really clean, the bathroom as well which is always good but because the room was a family room with just me in it, it was really cold.
Also, the walk to the room kind of negated the need to go to the gym !. ;-)
Staff were lovely and really pleased that the guy on reception let me use the leisure facilities even though I booked through Late Rooms - apparently booking via Late Rooms doesn't give you access usually. I mentioned that it was the main reason I booked that hotel and I wasn't aware of the restriction.