- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"It is a very quiet place to return to after a busy day in Rome. Service was excellent. Food was ok but there aren't another places to go for..."
About the hotel
Surrounded by the Roman countryside, where comes the scent of the sea comes, just 30 minutes from downtown, is the "Castrum Boccea" a historic medieval relay turned into a hotel. Thanks to a restoration can have a look at history and relive the glories of bygone days. Surrounded by lush vegetation provides ample space inside and outside, ideal for weddings, business meetings and stay in complete relaxation.
The evocative atmosphere that can find at Castrum Relais Boccea makes this a unique reference point for those who want to find the beauty of nature, art and traditional cuisine in an atmosphere where time seems to stand sti
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for RELAIS CASTRUM BOCCEA in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice way to see Rome
It is a very quiet place to return to after a busy day in Rome.
Service was excellent. Food was ok but there aren't another places to go for dinner and the menu can be a bit boring after 2 days. Assuming traffic is ok its lovely getting dropped into the city and picked up but one day there was an accident so it took us 2 hours to get into the city. Luckily we didn't have any tours booked that day. Not that traffic is their fault it's just worth bearing in mind. Airport transfers are expensive but convenient. Overall, a nice stay- very cute, relaxing hotel.