This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Passford farm is set in 4 acres of beautiful gardens with a medieval brook running though the farm that can be traced back to the roman encampment site at buckland rings that is adjacent to the farm. Guests are welcome to relax in the front garden around the small lake that is stocked with carp and home to our family of ducks. There is ample parking at the farm and the Isle of Wight ferry is only a 5 minute drive away.
Five minutes and you are in the tranquillity of the new forest or you can visit the historic town of Lymington which boasts a yachting marina restaurants and cosy pubs. Our barn has been converted is such away to ensure your stay is comfortable and relaxing, all rooms have en suite showers with free view tv's tea and coffee making facilities. In the morning a continental breakfast will be served in your room with a choice of warm croissants, pastries, cheese and ham, toast and homemade jams fresh fruit and cereals with tea or coffee and the morning news paper if required. The barn consists of 2 double bedrooms 1 family suite and our ground floor studio suite with living area and kitchen diner so if you are looking for a romantic break or a family holiday with children or a relaxing stay with friends the barn is an excellent choice. The barn can also be rented for self catering for parties upto 10 people see our self-catering web site for more details
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/09/2010 to 30/09/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet