- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Rooms very small no wardrobes to hang clothes over priced...."
"As a business woman staying alone I felt very safe in this hotel. Yes, the room was small, but I only needed a bed for the night, which was..."
"Stayed a single night for £54 upgraded to a double room. Reception staff friendly, room was very small - as expected for the price - but spo..."
"Booked this hotel at short notice on the strength of the reviews, as it was so cheap for London. For the money, it is excellent - very clean..."
"Room was fine for purpose. Breakfast average. Woken up by hoovering of next room at 7 am. Apart from that a good clean room and great locati..."
About the hotel
The Coronation Hotel offers 30 rooms, all with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, satellite television, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our rooms can accommodate between one and four people, inclusive of a generous continental breakfast and all taxes. Located just minutes from Earls Court Underground Station and the Exhibition Centre, the Coronation Hotel, offers comfortable and stylish rooms at very competitive prices.
The hotel occupies a classic London townhouse on Nevern Square, an elegant Georgian square overlooking gated gardens. The gardens are an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of London. The Coronation Hotel provides a great location from which to explore London's historic sights, museums, theatres, restaurants and shops. Rail/Underground services can transport you to Heathrow and Gatwick airports in under an hour.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/12/2010 to 31/12/2019 - When booking 4 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Please contact Laterooms.com for this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms very small no wardrobes to hang clothes over priced.
Very handy for Earl's Court Exhibition Centre.
Shame it is now being demolished. Room barely bigger than the bed. No room for a chair. OK for one night at £54 but would have been very disappointed to have paid over £300 for it (Laterooms.com advertised reduction). Rudimentary continental breakfast. Maybe this is standard for London.