"I booked this hotel mainly because of the price and the location, it really is central to everything and everywhere we wanted to visit was w..."
About the hotel
Fifty meters from the Madeleine, a comfortable and quiet hotel, a hospitable and elegant atmosphere and personal care are waiting for you at the Newton Opéra. The hotel is situated at en exceptional business, tourism and leisure site in the heart of Paris. After a copious buffet breakfast, Paris is waiting for you : the Opéra, the Madeleine, Faubourg Saint Honoré, the place Vendôme, the department stores, the theatres and the museums.
At the end of your day, you will be able to return to our comfortable hotel lounge to have a hot drink in the afternoon with its many newspapers, and the coziness of your room with a welcome drink of mandarine liqueur, offering a pleasant and relaxing night on a quiet street. Your air-conditionned is equipped with cabled television (international programs), direct telephone line, socket for modem, radio, minibar, refined welcome products, bath-toilet, high pressure jet shower, hair-dryer, individual strongbox and and electric press for trouser. Web access is available in the lounge.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Newton Opera in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The worst hotel we've ever stayed in
When staying in the Hotel Newton Opera you get the impression that no one who works their cares at all about the place.
This is not to suggest that the staff were unfriendly, but the hotel itself was so badly kept that one assumes those who maintain it have little self-respect or, perhaps more generously, at the very least have no respect for the hotel and those who stay there. Tired carpets, mold in the shower and faded wallpaper so bad that at first you assume it must just be the pattern. It isn't. Hotel Newton Opera turned a world class city into a utter disappointment.
However, the most troubling aspect was the confusion over payment. The main reason why I strongly advise all to stay far away.
Great location but in need of a refurbishment
We used this hotel as it was ideally located for our trip, within walking distance of our meetings.
The rooms are characterful and the staff were friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were clean and spacious, but the paint, wall paper and carpets are in dire need of a replacement. Overall cannot complain given the money we payed and the location.