- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Good little room for my purposes. Stayed for 5 nights in twin bedded room at front of hotel. No probs with noise from outside other than wha..."
About the hotel
WELCOME TO THE WHITE SWAN HOTEL . Ideally situated in the centre of Duns, this friendly family run hotel the perfect location for business of for just a short break. The hotel has a very friendly atmosphere, complimented by comfortable rooms, fine food and service.
Located within a mile of Duns castle and Wedderburn castle making ideal accommodation for weddings, Duns is home to the Jim Clark Memorial Rally and the Jim Clark Museum. There are a range of activities and sports on the doorstep, walking and cycling routes, mountain biking, golf, fishing and horse riding
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for requirements
Good little room for my purposes.
Stayed for 5 nights in twin bedded room at front of hotel. No probs with noise from outside other than what seemed like a fan vent pipe in the wardrobe which was noisy until after 10pm not sure what this was for. Plenty hot water. Bathroom a bit tired and rundown and bath not really clean, but linen changed daily. Very comfy little bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. All in all a good place to stay and I was happy .