- 3 guest reviews
"We had a very warm and friendly welcome on our arrival from June and Ian. Our room was perfect and the food was excellent. A great weekend...."
About the hotel
Jevington Bed and Breakfast is a family run B&B located in a quite lane but only 10 minutes walk to old market town, in the other direction can be found the Solent Way a footpath that stretches for miles with wonderful views of the Solent, The Isle of Wight the Needles and Hurst Castle, there are many good places to eat within walking distance, off street parking, free wifi, children from age 4 years welcome We have three letting bedrooms, all with en-suite showers. All rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with: Tea and coffee making facilities Freeview TV,Free Wiff in all rooms, Use of iron and hair dryer, Use of a fridge with fresh milk on request, Information on places to visit, to eat and drink and transport timetables, A selection of novels and reference books on the history of the area. No facilities for payment by credit/debit card but we accept cash or cheque
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/09/2010 to 30/09/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash. / cheque The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very warm and friendly welcome on our arrival from June and Ian.
Our room was perfect and the food was excellent. A great weekend.