- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very disappointed that the breakfast was very very poor. There was one piece of bacon and though we asked for more (there were two of us) it..."
"A little hard to find and tricky to get to but the room was perfect and well maintained. Not sure how the atmosphere is during term time but..."
"Friendly staff, comfortable clean room and a good quality breakfast included. Just what was needed the night before an interview...."
"The room was a real surprise for a University campus it was on par with many hotel rooms and better than some. It was clean spacious and a t..."
About the hotel
Offering 204 luxury en suite bedrooms, Scarman is one of the largest residential facilities based at the University of Warwick. Size isn't everything, however - and at Scarman, we agree. It's our dedicated, professional team that truly makes this venue unique, working tirelessly and efficiently behind the scenes to ensure that your stay goes to plan.
Exceptional catering, served by our award-winning chefs completes an already outstanding, world-class package. All guests have full use of the campus sports facilities including a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool and tennis centre. Scarman is particularly suited to meet the needs of the business traveller. We do not accept booking from under 18's. Free WiFi throughout. We are located within 20 minutes easy access to the Birmingham NEC and International Airport.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Scarman (Warwick Conferences)
Very disappointed that the breakfast was very very poor.
There was one piece of bacon and though we asked for more (there were two of us) it did not arrive until we'd finished breakfast. Also only two pieces of bread for toast. The food was cold and not very appealing. This spoiled what was a birthday treat for my daughter. The staff were very helpful when asked, but it would have been more enjoyable if we hadn't had to ask!