- 60 guest reviews
"Great value for money. Spacious accommodation. Surprised to have our own kitchen and fridge for £70 a night Dog enjoyed himself too! Helpfu..."
"Good value B and B in a quiet rural area...."
"Would stay again...."
"Easy to find and very welcoming owners despite my late arrival. The room was clean and warm (the weather was cold and frosty) with a comfy b..."
"The small room I booked did not have internet access and I was travelling alone and planning to do some work online on my laptop. The owners..."
About the hotel
Polden Vale is a small family run B & B, Situated on the outskirts of Clarks Shopping Village, central for exploring Somerset and Devon. Although on the A361 the accommodation is situated at the back of the property ensuring peace and quiet. Off road parking.
There is a 2. 5 acre field as part of the property giving good views of the countryside. 17 variety of birds has been spotted. Dogs and cats are charged at £5. 00 per animal per stay, if staying for more than 7 days the second week will incur another £5. 00 per animal . Double En Suite room with own Lounge. Twin En Suite room with own lounge. Single Ensuite room. All with Television, and Beverage in rooms. Full English Breakfast provided. Can cater for Vegetarians and other diets. There is also a seperate sitting and dinning area. Children and well behaved pets are welcome. Check in can be arranged for an earlier time if required. Please telephone or email. check in after 4. 30 pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Great value, attentive and would go back
Great value for money.
Spacious accommodation. Surprised to have our own kitchen and fridge for £70 a night
Dog enjoyed himself too.
Good B and B
Good value B and B in a quiet rural area.