This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Tufted Duck Hotel. Situated with panoramic coastal views, the privately owned hotel is located on the North East coast of Scotland, within the historical fishing village of St Combs. Only 40 minutes from Aberdeen, the hotel offers rest and relaxation in its resplendently decorated interior, accompanied by superb dining, fine wines and of course impeccable service.
Having gone through an extensive expansion and refurbishment, this boutique hotel offers accommodation options from single through to executive suites and also disabled facilities. Conventions and functions can be catered for in our Millburn and Strathbeg Suites, or our Boatlea Ballroom which can accommodate in excess of 200 guests. Our 20 bedrooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated giving some beautiful coastal views, whatever the season. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure we can guarantee it will be relaxed, enjoyable and memorable. Standard and executive rooms are bright and well furnished with all the luxuries you would expect to find in a first class hotel. The hotel has 3 ground floor bedrooms, 1 with facilities for guests with disabilities which includes a wet room. Once seated in any of our dining rooms or Bistro, we serve only the best locally sourced produce. Enjoy fresh fish or a mouth watering steak while you experience the panoramic views by day, or the private and tranquil settings by night. Join us on Sundays between 12 noon and 2. 00pm for our renowned carvery
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet