- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"A small but beautifully presented room in a very clean and upmarket part of Paris. Easy transport links and the hotel staff were very hospit..."
"My husband & I had a very pleasant nights stay at this small, chic hotel. It was in a great location and the reception staff were brilliant..."
"Myself and my partner both enjoyed our stay, it was a nice hotel in a great location. The staff were excellent. The only complaint would be..."
"Hotel and staff were exceptional, location resonably convenient, would certainly use this hotel again..."
"Lovely hotel set in a very nice part of Paris with great restaurants and bars near by, the rooms are very nice and if you like designer hote..."
About the hotel
Colour and technology at the Hotel de la Sorbonne! The whole hotel has been completely renovated and the Hotel de la Sorbonne is now a design hotel. Check our gallery and you will discover the new warm colours and the Apple iMac in each room which allows you to surf in your room or listen to music or watch a film. Each room has its own individual shape and decor, and the cosy salon is the perfect antidote to the bustle of the Latin Quarter.
The Hotel Design Sorbonne in Paris will surprise you with its originality and friendliness. Also, direct trains from either of Paris airports will get you there in just 30 minutes.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Design Sorbonne in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning room in a perfect location
A small but beautifully presented room in a very clean and upmarket part of Paris.
Easy transport links and the hotel staff were very hospitable.
Breakfast is expensive for what it is but tasty and conveniently served in the room.
My husband & I had a very pleasant nights stay at this small, chic hotel.
It was in a great location and the reception staff were brilliant - very helpful & welcoming. The bedroom we were in was lovely, but the decor was a little tired, however it did not spoil our stay!