This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Visit this truly unique Mediterranean styled Bed & Breakfast, nestled in a wonderfully secluded corner right on top of Tamborine Mountain in the lush rain forests of the Gold Coast Hinterland. Your accommodation is only a short distance from all tourist attractions famous Mount Tamborine has to offer. A luxuriously appointed room with spa bath is as much part of your trip to “Tuscany” as is the delectable 4-course fully cooked breakfast fit for royalty.
Facilities include a guest lounge with fire place, large TV and DVD/CD libraries, established gardens, romantic dinners for two, in house massages etc. Each of the beautifully appointed official AAA Tourism rated 4½ star B&B room has it's own flair, with colours reminiscent either of the old Tuscan or the modern Mediterranean style. All rooms are serviced daily on request. Bed & Breakfast Accommodation at it’s best – luxurious with a homely feel!
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet