- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable. The accommodation is very handy being close to the centre of Bowness and with on site parking...."
"Check payment is paid in advance to avoid confusion..."
"Very nice place to stay..."
"Lovely building, comfortable clean rooms Sue can't half knock up a breakfast that will set you up for the day. Located close enough to lake..."
"Comfortable & clean. Most furniture was quite old & the TV was only a small screen but suitable for a bedroom and then again we didn't go to..."
About the hotel
The Old Court House B&B / Guest House is an ideal bed and breakfast holiday location, enjoyed by old and young alike and is a perfect base for sightseeing and touring around England's largest National Park. Woodland walks, park & bowling green and of course the many attractions of Bowness including Restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre, pubs, Lake Windermere and bus stops are all close by. The Old Court House is one of the oldest buildings in Bowness.
It was built in 1843 as the Police Station & Jail and extended in 1858 to incorporate the Court House.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/11/2010 to 01/02/2011 - Breakfast will be served later on New years Day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Central location, clean and comfortable.
Very good location.
Comfortable rooms and a very good breakfast. Would book again. Friendly hosts too.
Clean and comfortable.
The accommodation is very handy being close to the centre of Bowness and with on site parking.