- 3 guest reviews
"I booked the two rooms through laterooms well in advance of the wedding to ensure getting good accommodation. I was very pleased that the ph..."
"Very convenient situation and modern premises..."
"Rooms were modern and clean all in all excellent..."
About the hotel
We are a family run Guest House situated in the heart of Gretna, close to all amenities, with private off-road car parking. Our Guesthouse has been renovated to the highest standards and regulations,. All our bedrooms are tastefully decorated with en-suite bathrooms and have flat screen built-in freeview TV's, tea and coffee facilities, our rooms will not disappoint you as they are good value for money.
◦Gretna Registration Office, 500 yards ◦Gretna Outlet Village (Discount Designer Shopping), 200 yards ◦Anvil Hall Wedding Venue, 500 yards
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked the two rooms through laterooms well in advance of the wedding to ensure getting good accommodation.
I was very pleased that the photographs had not been enhanced at all. The accommodation is as clean, modern and welcoming as the pictures indicate. Some months later my daughter had not booked accommodation and luckily Gillian had not taken a booking for the third room so she could accommodate us all. Gillian was on hand to answer questions by email and telephone prior to our stay and very helpful during our stay. There is a pub which offers very good value for money and a varied menu just a few 100yds away. The retail outlet and wedding venues are a few minutes drive. Staying at Maple Tree House definitely eased 'wedding stresses'. I would highly recommend to any party of travellers, the rooms were spacious and accommodated a travel cot easily.
Very convenient situation and modern premises