- Very Good
- 146 guest reviews
"We had a great time at marmadukes hotel. The breakfast in the morning was great, fully cooked English every morning! The hotel had two loung..."
"We chose this hotel because it was just outside the town centre to be sure of a good nights sleep. Lovely period room in a hotel full of cha..."
"Damp problem in one corner but only to be expected in an old building otherwise excellent...."
"Great hotel, amazing room, great location, happy wife, perfect night 10/10...."
"We really enjoyed staying at the hotel, the style and decor of the hotel created a lovely atmosphere. All the staff were friendly and helpfu..."
About the hotel
Set in secluded gardens, this Georgian hotel has free Wi-Fi and luxurious rooms with handmade beds. Marmadukes Town House Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from York Minster and the Theatre Royal. The sumptuous rooms are individually decorated with antique furniture and Egyptian linens.
All rooms have tea/coffee facilities, a flat-screen TV/DVD player and a stylish bathroom with designer toiletries. Guests can relax in the elegant lounge bar or leafy garden. There is also a sun lounge with antique sofas, where traditional full English breakfasts are served daily. Marmadukes Town House Hotel is just a 10-minute stroll from the historic city centre and picturesque Shambles shopping area. York Railway Station can be reached in a 20-minute walk
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/02/2011 to 31/12/2015 - On-site car parking is available from £7 per night. Due to spaces being limited, car parking must be reserved in advance. If you would like to reserve parking please call us directly on 01904 640101 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We had a great time at marmadukes hotel.
The breakfast in the morning was great, fully cooked English every morning. The hotel had two lounges which is great if you would like to relax after a long day shopping.
lovely period hotel
We chose this hotel because it was just outside the town centre to be sure of a good nights sleep.
Lovely period room in a hotel full of character. Friendly staff and good breakfast.