- 34 guest reviews
"Wonderful stay ! Staff welcoming and friendly. Food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying the Japanese breakfast 🏯 Nothing is too mu..."
"A great family treat!..."
"Just perfect in every way !..."
"We had a wonderful stay for my birthday. A treat I will never forget. Sara Elliott..."
"Proffesional individual courtesy and attention shown without being invasive. Excellent location and standard of accomodation...."
About the hotel
Perfectly placed in the heart of one of the world's most exciting cities and on the banks of the River Thames, The Savoy is just steps away from the colour and vibrancy of Covent Garden and a short taxi or boat ride to renowned London landmarks or to the ultimate designer shopping destinations of Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Chelsea. Within lies some of the most renowned restaurants and bars in London. Take a seat for a glass of champagne and a bite to eat at the impressive oyster bar in Kaspar's Seafood Bar and Grill, or enjoy an informal all-day dining menu.
Step into the theatrical setting of our Beaufort Bar where Character Cocktails pay tribute to four of the most famous stars to have resided here at The Savoy or sip a classic drink with a contemporary twist in the world-famous American Bar. The luxury of a stay at The Savoy now begins before you check in. Guests booking a Family Suite or above will enjoy The Savoy Suite Welcome. In addition to our legendary Butler service guests will receive a complimentary chauffeured car service with return airport/station transfers and local drop-off's, welcome beverage, Wi-Fi and the pressing of one garment per person per stay.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for THE SAVOY in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful stay .
Staff welcoming and friendly.
Food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying
the Japanese breakfast 🏯 Nothing is too much
trouble. My daughter asked for American pancakes
with chocolate sauce and strawberries rather than
Banana & was immediately accommodated. Like
past stars, I could live here !!
A great family treat!