- 15 guest reviews
"Stayed here at the last minute, as i couldnt get into the hydro, but I was glad I did, the place doesnt seem much from the outside, but it g..."
"Every member of staff was excellent, helpful and efficient. Restaurant was excellent. Good choice and very high quality. Room was fine. We w..."
"Great hotel allowing dogs to stay in rooms and relax with the bar. Water bowls on offer...."
"Just spent 3 days over the new year at the Tontine Hotel had a great time staff exceptional and food was excellent..."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of Peebles we are a family run hotel totally geared up to providing you with a wonderful break. For mountain bikers looking for a bike-friendly hotel near Peebles, we are only 3 miles away from the world famous Glentress Centre; and for a walking holiday in the Scottish Borders, we have some of the finest walking in Southern Scotland on our doorstep. We have just introduced a new golf package, the Fully Flexible Go Golfing Trail, providing a superb golf break in Peebles; and with our enviable location in the stunning Tweed Valley, are the perfect choice for anglers looking for a fishing hotel on the Tweed.
Known for our excellent service and food we have 36 en-suite bedrooms, secure storage, drying room and private parking for our guests. So if you want to escape for some well earned rest and relaxation, or to enjoy a reunion with friends and family, the Tontine is the perfect place to be. Whatever your interest, with our local knowledge, warm hospitality and activity expertise we will make sure that you have an excellent stay.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here at the last minute, as i couldnt get into the hydro, but I was glad I did, the place doesnt seem much from the outside, but it goes a fair way back, our room was lovely and spacious, the breakfast was very good, we had friends staying at the hydro, I invited them for lunch in the tontine, all 11 of us.
The food and service was first class, we later retired to the lounge where there was ample seating, it was so relaxing, we were all tempted to stay another night lol, regards Brian
Staff are Wonderful
Every member of staff was excellent, helpful and efficient.
Restaurant was excellent. Good choice and very high quality. Room was fine. We were having a short break and public areas were comfortable and relaxing. Excellent all round.