- 4 guest reviews
"Our stay can only be described as fabulous. The room was beautiful with views which were breath taking. The food in the restaurant was sensa..."
"very friendly/helpful staff,my partener would have liked a dressing table with mirror in room , excellent bath and shower, very warm in room..."
"We met with family for afternoon tea then stayed the night as we were going away early the next morning. The staff were incredibly helpful a..."
"What a delightful hotel. Staff were extremely pleasant, helpful and accommodating. No restaurant on dire but they have two linked restaurant..."
About the hotel
With its breathtaking position overlooking the Stour Valley this Victorian country house hotel has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. Maison Talbooth opened in spring 2008 with renewed vigour and a great deal of wow factor. Three new suites have been built on the second floor making 12 bedrooms in all, many with beautiful views over the Dedham Vale.
The relaxing pool house area comes complete with outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, stoop deck with log-burning fire (perfect for cooler evenings) and tennis court. Guests can also pamper body and soul in the Maison's day spa. The Treatment Rooms offer a wide variety of therapies by Dermalogica. Fine dining at Le Talbooth restaurant, situated in an idyllic position beside the river Stour, is just a minute away by courtesy car. Light meals are available all day at Maison, as well as the delightful afternoon tea in The Garden Room.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Maison Talbooth Hotel in COLCHESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay can only be described as fabulous.
The room was beautiful with views which were breath taking. The food in the restaurant was sensational and the waiter staff were lovely. The breakfast in the morning was served in our room which we ate looking over the grounds of the hotel. This hotel is the most perfect retreat for a couple celebrating something special.
very friendly/helpful staff,my partener would have liked a dressing table with mirror in room , excellent bath and shower, very warm in room with no a/c,room at front of hotel noisy road traffic a12, [ with window open] meal and staff at le talbooth [ first class ]