- 3 guest reviews
"What a delightful hotel - the setting, the polite staff, the food, the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, the room, the everything! I would definitel..."
"We stayed in the Eliot Room and thought it was wonderful. Outstanding views, super comfy bed. Enormous bathroom. Beautiful room with everyth..."
"Our stay can only be described as fabulous. The room was beautiful with views which were breath taking. The food in the restaurant was sensa..."
About the hotel
With its breathtaking position overlooking the Stour Valley this Victorian country house hotel has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. Maison Talbooth opened in spring 2008 with renewed vigour and a great deal of wow factor. Three new suites have been built on the second floor making 12 bedrooms in all, many with beautiful views over the Dedham Vale.
The relaxing pool house area comes complete with outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, stoop deck with log-burning fire (perfect for cooler evenings) and tennis court. Guests can also pamper body and soul in the Maison's day spa. The Treatment Rooms offer a wide variety of therapies by Dermalogica. Fine dining at Le Talbooth restaurant, situated in an idyllic position beside the river Stour, is just a minute away by courtesy car. Light meals are available all day at Maison, as well as the delightful afternoon tea in The Garden Room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Maison Tallbooth
What a delightful hotel - the setting, the polite staff, the food, the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, the room, the everything.
I would definitely recommend staying here.
We stayed in the Eliot Room and thought it was wonderful.
Outstanding views, super comfy bed. Enormous bathroom. Beautiful room with everything you needed. Would definitely stay there again.