This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
What better way to enjoy your beachfront holiday than to stay at Olympus Apartments in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Offering 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean from ALL self contained units, why not take in the breath-taking views of Surfers Paradise Beach whilst sitting back in your lounge room relaxing. All of our fully self contained units offer 180 degree views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Our comfortable apartments are guaranteed to ensure that you enjoy a relaxing holiday. Olympus apartments 1 and 2 bedroom Surfers Paradise Apartments are one of the closest and central beachfront holiday apartments in Surfers Paradise. Be in the middle of the action! Not only are we surrounded with endless things for you to do throughout the Gold Coast, but we provide you with a range of facilities within the complex for you to enjoy. * Outdoor, in-ground, heated swimming pool * Sauna * Compact tennis court with basketball net * Undercover BBQ area * Full tour desk to organise your activities * Secure underground parking The friendly staff at Olympus have been local residents of the Gold Coast for some time and are more than happy to provide advice and recommend different things to see and do.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet