- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Gorey Pier is a lovely location about 30 mins by bus from St Heller. It is quiet and has a few restaurants around-check out the Thai at the..."
"Situation was ideal.Beautiful views from the hotel.No problem parking.Regular bus route. Would most certainly return again and advise friend..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and it exceeded our expectations. For years we have had lunch at the hotel or some drinks, and thought..."
About the hotel
The Dolphin is a small friendly run hotel with a friendly atmosphere that sits beneath the 12th century Mont Orgueil Castle. Set within the picturesque fishing harbour of Gorey, with views across to the French Coast, the Hotel overlooks the wide golden expanse of Grouville Bay, which offers safe bathing and various water sports. It is also close to the 18th hole Royal Jersey Golf Course as well as other tourist attractions Explore the promenade with beautiful gardens and ideal resting places to take in the glorious views and stunning sunsets.
Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day, the hotel has a high reputation for its cuisine which has a continental style with an emphasis on local produce with an array of seafood alongside specialties of cooking on hot rocks and we cater for vegetarians. The cocktail bar is adjacent to the restaurant is the perfect venue for pre dinner drinks or a quite evening relaxation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gorey Pier is a lovely location about 30 mins by bus from St Heller.
It is quiet and has a few restaurants around-check out the Thai at the pier end, take your own booze.
We initially had a room without a view (room 16), although this was clean, we opted to change to a sea view although it was a twin bed (room 11) it was wonderful and the staff were helpful. Breakfast was low on choice and served rather than self service, but sufficient.