- 26 guest reviews
"Needs a bit of work doing but did the job for us...."
"For what you pay the Hotel is good, the staff are all friendly and helpful and the breakfast is great. They provide a great service for the..."
"Cheap and cheerful, friendly staff and a good breakfast. For the price you cannot complain. We've stayed before and will stay again...."
"The hotel is in need of refurbishment. The rooms were outdated and not very clean. If money was to be spent on totally re decorating I think..."
About the hotel
The Cedar Tree Hotel is an exceptional grade 2 listed Georgian property dating over 200 years old. Our unique venue inherits its name from the magnificent cedar tree located at the front of the building which is approximately 400 years old. Oozing historical architecture and antique elegance, our committed team is always on hand, ensuring high levels of customer service in order to achieve the best possible stay with us at The Cedar Tree Hotel Nestled in the heart of the country's most creative county.
The Cedar Tree is located in between some ancient landmarks and renowned local beauty spots with the added bonus of being centrally positioned between the M6 and M42 motorway networks. Packed with things to do and see - from the thrills and spills of Altons Towers and Drayton Manor to the serenity of the National Memorial Arboretum. Discover Cannock Chase and the breath taking views of untouched idyllic countryside, open heath land and mixed forests, also boasting some attractive activities such as walking, cycling, horse riding, Nature trails, Go Ape etc. Close by is Lichfield, a city that's steeped in heritage and a district that's alive with action and adventure. Housing many historical attractions Lichfields heart is one of England’s most treasured and eye capturing, the gothic style cathedral. The Cedar Tree's restaurant has an intimate atmosphere and can seat up to fifty people. Only the best of fresh local meats and vegetables are used by our chefs. The traditional atmosphere and welcoming hospitality provides the perfect setting for all informal/ formal celebrations from civil ceremonies, wedding breakfasts or evening receptions to christenings, birthday parties or dinner dances. The Chetwynd Suite will comfortably seat 250 of your family and friends enabling you to relax and enjoy. Our car park offers free parking for up to 100 cars.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Kind staff, but not flexible at all. I paid for 3 person for 3 nights
Kind staff they give us very nice directions to find some places, but not flexible at all.
I paid for 3 person for 3 nights, but first night it was just myself - I do paid for three people but asked for the breakfast as a compensation to that which was rejected. even the hotel was empty and the bar as well. It was very cold in the room.
Needs a bit of work doing but did the job for us.