- 48 guest reviews
"The hotel is in need of refurbishment. The rooms were outdated and not very clean. If money was to be spent on totally re decorating I think..."
"Hotel accommodating and had no problems when I had to change my arrival by a day. Plenty of parking at rear of hotel. The room was a little..."
"Value for money, in good condition only disappointment was the breakfast, service was slow and food was not the best...."
"We found the room very basic, not enough ventilation as window only open a very small amount due to being in fixed position. Felt it was a l..."
About the hotel
The Cedar Tree Hotel is an exceptional grade 2 listed Georgian property dating over 200 years old. Our unique venue inherits its name from the magnificent cedar tree located at the front of the building which is approximately 400 years old. Oozing historical architecture and antique elegance, our committed team is always on hand, ensuring high levels of customer service in order to achieve the best possible stay with us at The Cedar Tree Hotel Nestled in the heart of the country's most creative county.
The Cedar Tree is located in between some ancient landmarks and renowned local beauty spots with the added bonus of being centrally positioned between the M6 and M42 motorway networks. Packed with things to do and see - from the thrills and spills of Altons Towers and Drayton Manor to the serenity of the National Memorial Arboretum. Discover Cannock Chase and the breath taking views of untouched idyllic countryside, open heath land and mixed forests, also boasting some attractive activities such as walking, cycling, horse riding, Nature trails, Go Ape etc. Close by is Lichfield, a city that's steeped in heritage and a district that's alive with action and adventure. Housing many historical attractions Lichfields heart is one of England’s most treasured and eye capturing, the gothic style cathedral. The Cedar Tree's restaurant has an intimate atmosphere and can seat up to fifty people. Only the best of fresh local meats and vegetables are used by our chefs. The traditional atmosphere and welcoming hospitality provides the perfect setting for all informal/ formal celebrations from civil ceremonies, wedding breakfasts or evening receptions to christenings, birthday parties or dinner dances. The Chetwynd Suite will comfortably seat 250 of your family and friends enabling you to relax and enjoy. Our car park offers free parking for up to 100 cars.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cedar Tree Hotel in RUGELEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Cedar Tree Hotel
The hotel is in need of refurbishment.
The rooms were outdated and not very clean. If money was to be spent on totally re decorating I think this hotel would be very nice. The staff were very friendly and attentive.
Pleasant & comfortable stay
Hotel accommodating and had no problems when I had to change my arrival by a day.
Plenty of parking at rear of hotel. The room was a little dated in decor but was clean and comfortable with a double bed, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower. A desk area to work at and plenty of power point for my gadgets. Free WiFi. Only one negative, the mattress on the bed felt old and lumpy but I still managed to get to sleep. Tea & coffee facilities available in-room together with hair dryer, mini ironing board and trouser press.