- 3 guest reviews
"From the moment, we arrived and was taken to our room at the upper Alta, everything was perfect, lovely room with personal little touches. G..."
"We stayed for only one night and had to leave early morning so didn't get to try the proper breakfast on offer but the owner provided us wit..."
"Botton d'Oro has 2 locations, 1 in the owners residence just outside the city walls and the other (where we were) right in the city centre...."
About the hotel
The Botton Doro B&B is located in the Città Alta, opposite the Bergamum Romana ruins and a 10-minute bus ride from Bergamo Train Station. Botton D’Oro is housed in a 15th-century building and offers free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Each room at B&B Bottom D’Oro is air conditioned and comes with tea and coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
Rooms are set in 2 adjacent buildings. Breakfast includes homemade products and also gluten-free food. Staff are available 24 hours a day and can organize a shuttle service for Orio Al Serio Airport, 7 km away. A bike rental service is also available.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Botton d'Oro B&B in Bergamo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
B'otton D or guest house - top marks all round
From the moment, we arrived and was taken to our room at the upper Alta, everything was perfect, lovely room with personal little touches.
Good choice at breakfast, great location, what else can I say it was great. Would definitely stay again without a doubt.
Quiet, large room
We stayed for only one night and had to leave early morning so didn't get to try the proper breakfast on offer but the owner provided us with some take-away items, which was nice.The b&b was easy to find as it's almost opposite the bus stop(Line 1).Bear in mind you might need to wait for someone to let you in as there is no reception.
It was ok for us but I wonder what it would be like in the rain..?The owner welcomed us warmly, explained the way to the old town and recommended some eating places-we will be eternally grateful to her as we had the best meal of our trip in a restaurant suggested by her!The room was large, with a comfy bed and a massive bathroom. Keep in mind that even though there is a bathtub, you can't use it,only the shower above it(at least that's what we found). There was a lovely backyard/garden right outside our room so if we stayed longer, we'd definitely relax on the hammock there. This b&b is a short walk uphill to the old town,we totally didn't mind as it's a pleasant walk but it might be a problem for the elderly or those with mobility problems.All in all, we enjoyed it!