This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Kings Arms is situated in the quaint Cumbrian village of Burton-in-Kendal, situated near to the oustanding natural beauty of the Lake District National Park, Yorkshire Dales and the historic city of Lancaster with easy access to the M6 motorway. Previously an old coaching inn as early as 1763, the Kings Arms is a small family run traditional tavern, offering a warm and friendly service with excellent cuisine served in our recently extended restuarant. Dinner in our candle lit dining room is an integral part of the Kings Arms experience; we believe that you, the guest, deserve food of the highest standard, prepared with the finest local ingredients and expertise.
We boast 6 well-appointed, en-suite rooms, family room and doubles all furnished in a traditional style with natural warmth and welcoming charm. Here at The Kings Arms, we offer a unique opportunity to enjoy hospitality and service of the highest standard, whilst experiencing the wonders of picturesque Cumbria - the perfect setting for any break. Burton in Kendal is a short distance from The Lake District, The Yorkshire Dales and The Trough of Bowland. The hotel is a perfect base for walkers and cyclists as it is on the Lancashire Cycle way and is surrounded by bay coastal, fell and woodland walks in areas of outstanding natural beauty. Locally their are plenty of activities, such as a number of local fisheries for the angler, the Capernwray Dive Centre , Equestrian and outdoor pursuit centres for those wanting an active break and for those wanting the more leisurely break we are perfectly sited to explore the area and then come back to relax in a traditional coaching inn based in a pretty Cumbrian Village. For those passing through and needing a short stopover the Kings Arms is 5 minutes off the the M6 at Junction 35 or 36 and is an ideal stop over venue for those wishing to break long journeys up to Scotland or down South. All room in the hotel are non smoking, if a guest disregards this,we will apply a £50 per room night surcharge to : deep clean the room, dispose of linens and replace fixed fabrics etc
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet