- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location with a beautiful private beach. The rooms and hotel are clean and well maintained. The drinks are very over..."
"The staff at the Sheraton took care of every need we had from the first minute we arrived until we left on our departure day. There was even..."
"We chose this because we wanted to be right on the beach. Beautifully landscaped and still has the charm some very new hotels lack.The locat..."
"Stayed for only 2 nights and the service was excellent very friendly and helpful. Quality of the food at both the restaurants we had our din..."
"Excellent reception staff and guest services did all they could to make my stay comfortable. Excellent excellent excellent..."
About the hotel
More than 200 palm trees and landscaped gardens surround the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Stroll out our doors and onto the warm, white sands of the Jumeirah Beach, a perfect haven to lounge, swim, or picnic with family and friends. Bring everyone together for good food and great conversation at our hotel restaurants. Savor international dishes at the Palm Garden All Day Restaurant, or enjoy Chinese cuisine at the Peacock Chinese Restaurant.
After a full day of business or sightseeing, visit Armonia Spa, our new well-being center. If you’re feeling energetic, check out the squash courts and fitness centre.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Good but food and drink in hotel very overpriced
The hotel is in a great location with a beautiful private beach.
The rooms and hotel are clean and well maintained. The drinks are very overpriced (double / tripled to other restaurants and bars) so I would recommend crossing the road to the supermarket and buying there, going out for dinner etc. The breakfast was lovely, around £20 for buffet but a good selection available. We requested the rooms be near each other or at least on the same floor with one ideally being ready an hour earlier than check-in so that we had a base to leave our bags, after booking 9 months in advance neither of these requests were done which was disappointing given the length of time they had to organise it.