- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Everything about this hotel was great apart from the lack of parking space..."
"I'll start with a negative which is the current lack of car parking. Whilst it wasn't a major issue it was an inconvenience. However, that a..."
"After a stressful week we had a really relaxed stay at The Bull. Staff were friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and the menu fres..."
"Great place to stay will stay again when making the same trip ,enjoyed everything...."
"The Bull at Burford was the ideal little hotel for an over night stay in the Cotswolds. It's character and charm summed up the area. The hot..."
About the hotel
Originally a private residence - The Bull at Burford was converted into a Coaching Inn receiving travellers from all over the country in 1610 - For four centuries the Bull has remained the most historic and best known hotel in Burford - warmly welcoming guests - Burford- known as The Gateway to the Cotswolds- is a quiet - atmospheric town situated 20 miles west of Oxford and was described by Forbes Magazine in April 2009 as the 6th most idyllic place to live in Europe - The town offers an unusually large number of fashionable shops - restaurants and inns - Recently refurbished and under new private ownership The Bull Hotel has 15 en-suite rooms and boasts a gourmet gastronomique restaurant second to none in the area - Unusually for a hotel these days The Bull is owned and run by a private family
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Luxury in the Cotswolds
Everything about this hotel was great apart from the lack of parking space
A good 'Olde Worlde' experience
I'll start with a negative which is the current lack of car parking.
Whilst it wasn't a major issue it was an inconvenience. However, that aside we had a lovely one night stay. We had room one which gave us a four poster bed which was rather nice but beware. The bedside cabinet has a glass top and due to the uneven floor it is at a bit of an angle. Do not put your beer on this as it slides off. The hotel is a bit of a mish mash.The bar is a bit soul less as is the dining room but the residents lounge is great, with lovely comfortable sofas and a great ambiance. Our favourite area. We had a bit of an unfortunate experience with our evening meal but this was rectified to our satisfaction by the manager. This was more than compensated but the fabulous breakfast fair. One of the best we have encountered.