- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely cottages with very genial hosts. We had a fantastic overnight stay on our whistlestop tour of NZ..."
About the hotel
Set on the Taieri Plains in Mosgiel, Longbourne Lodge has been designed to offer you the best of accommodation experiences. The sunny, spacious and warm one and two bedroom cottages nestle on 5 peaceful acres amidst trees, water gardens and newly landscaped gardens. You can view the picturesque scenes of the Taieri Plains and surrounding hills from your covered verandah, and enjoy a “country quiet” night’s sleep in our deliciously comfortable beds.
Being only 4km from the restaurants cafes and shops, you could dine out in a different place every night. Alternatively, as each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, you could create your own favourites and dine on the deck enjoying a fine Otago wine as you watch the sun slip slowly behind the hills. For the business traveller we offer more space than the average motel room and a quiet environment to complete your paperwork in the evening, along with wireless internet and supplementary office facilities. Having the bedroom separate to the lounge means business meetings can be conducted from your cottage. Being so close to the airport and Dunedin means you can enjoy a longer sleep-in the day of your departure. Barbecues and picnics are always a family favourite at the Lodge, along with outdoor chess, checkers, petanque and volleyball. At Longbourne Lodge we like to think globally and act locally, so each cottage is passive solar designed, and features double glazing and solar hot water. We offer rain collected filtered drinking water and the waste water is reticulated for the gardens. So why not spoil yourself and experience genuine rural NZ hospitality!
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic out of the way accommodation
Lovely cottages with very genial hosts.
We had a fantastic overnight stay on our whistlestop tour of NZ