- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"I can't recommend the Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel highly enough. We were given outstanding service, first class attention and I will defin..."
"We were looking for affordable lodging near London Stansted and with public transportation to London. The deluxe double room was spacious an..."
"Really nice relaxing place to stay..."
"I have visited the hotel before but this is the first time I stayed. The room was a little tired but very clean. I loved the wet room and co..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel is a Tudor style mansion which still maintains a lot of its original features incorporated with its contemporary decor and has scenic lake and countryside views. FREE wifi and FREE parking are available to all guests and the property is just 2 miles (around £5 in a taxi) from Stansted Airport The hotel boasts 31 larger than average bedrooms, all with a spacious walk-in wet room, a flat screen TV, tea/coffee, desk & direct dial telephones. There are 12 standard double and single rooms in the Hallingbury House, these rooms offer fantastic value for money with double or single beds, flat screen TV's working desks, tea/coffee making facilities and en-suite bathrooms.
Guests staying in Hallingbury House are welcome to use all the facilities within the hotel. Great Hallingbury's Lakeside Restaurant offers a diverse fusion of classic and modern dishes from around the world. The restaurant, with views over the stunning lake offers a delicious, competitively priced menu made with locally sourced and seasonal produce.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Outstanding in every way!
I can't recommend the Great Hallingbury Manor Hotel highly enough.
We were given outstanding service, first class attention and I will definitely be back again. The room quality was superb, the staff went out of their way to be helpful, allowing early check in as I arrived before 2pm, and late check out too. The food was superb - compliments to the chef. All the staff we encountered were very helpful, friendly and professional. The General Manager was on hand the whole time and supported his team expertly, and provided excellent customer service. The reviews on the site mentioned airplane noise - yes, as this is a hotel only a short convenient distance from Stansted there are aeroplanes flying overhead - however this did not detract in any way from the wonderful experience staying at Great Halilngbury Manor (there was no aircraft during the night so sleep wasn't a problem). Thank you to the wonderful staff at Great Hallingbury Manor.
Convenient to London
We were looking for affordable lodging near London Stansted and with public transportation to London.
The deluxe double room was spacious and modern. We had wanted a triple room but none were available. We were in one building and our adult daughter was in another across the busy road. 10 mins from train station with frequent trains to London. Easy to navigate and tickets included all access to the underground. Enjoyable stay.