- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We had chosen to pay extra for room 4, which had a separate dining/kitchen area, so we had loads of room. Our friends were next door, and th..."
About the hotel
We are located in the town of Dindol in a peaceful area. We offer you comfortable two-bed rooms equipped with a refrigerator, TV and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. The lake and city center are a 10-minute walk away.
The following options for an active vacation are available: mountaineering, cycling, fishing, golfing, rafting… On request, we offer horse riding and carriage rides around the Bled area. During the winter, you can take advantage of the covered ice skating rink, pool and wellness center in the Golf and Kompas hotels, the Straža ski slope (only 5 minutes away on foot) and the ski running track by the house. Visit us, you won't be sorry!
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire , Badminton , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for KOCIJANCIC in BLED is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.27(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
choice of room
We had chosen to pay extra for room 4, which had a separate dining/kitchen area, so we had loads of room.
Our friends were next door, and their room was a little short on space, but adequate.