- 39 guest reviews
"We were attending a wedding in the area & had decided a two night stay to avoid travel on day of wedding, we had been given details of local..."
"One of the best places I have stayed. Great value for money. Beautiful room and very nice owners. I would recommend this to anyone...."
"Really worth the cost for the extra special service provided and brilliant accommodation...."
"Such a lovely guest house, everything was perfect. We only fell upon this guest house as we were looking for a place to stay for a wedding a..."
"The overall experience was excellent. My wife and I will definitely book here again..."
About the hotel
Sheila & Mike offer you a very warm welcome to Newark Lodge Guest House with our Five Stars and Gold Award. Located just outside Newark and just off the A1 with full off-street parking. All rooms are ensuite with Digital Freeview T.
V's plus CD player, free WIFI, Trouser Press, Hairdryer and Hospitality Tray and are extremely comfortable with a real homely touch. All toiletries are of the highest standards. One and a half miles outside Newark and close to the Newark ShowGround. Evening meals are served just across the road from us at the Chesters Pub where Jackie the Manageress will look after you like royalty and give you a discount on food. Sorry but we do not accept Children younger than 6 years of age, for safety reasons.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 09/04/2013 to 15/04/2022 - Sorry but we do not accept Children younger than 6 year of age., for safety reasons. Double Room Ensuite for Single Occupancy is £69 or £75 per night including Breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful accommodation, real value for money.
We were attending a wedding in the area & had decided a two night stay to avoid travel on day of wedding, we had been given details of local value chain hotel to stay at which we have used before ( nothing wrong with them but they are what they are basic ) & we wanted bit more & we certainly got it, what a little gem this place is we were made to feel welcome from the minute Mike opened the door, our on suite room was luxury personified & every thing needed was supplied ( it really is the little details & provisions that set them apart way to many to list & like me you can enjoy discovering them ) breakfast cooked to perfection & served in style with the opportunity to engage in the dying art of conversation with other guests.
For me every time I entered some thing different caught my attention from excuisite art work to beautiful collectables that span time & continents, you get so much more than just a bed for the night and when you compare costs with more than the bog standard breakfast included, its real value for money. Finally to Sheila & Mike thank you again & again.
Fantastic place to stay
One of the best places I have stayed.
Great value for money. Beautiful room and very nice owners. I would recommend this to anyone.