- 31 guest reviews
"I stayed here as it was close to Newark where I was collecting for the Royal British Legion as I had an early start on the Saturday. It's on..."
"Throughout my stay the owners were always very accommodating, friendly, and ` people persons` . Linda, one of the owners is a very down to e..."
"Excellent all round..."
"Excellent accommodation, beautiful big bed, staff exceptionally helpful, they even let us book in early as we had a function to go to. Break..."
"Excellent place to stay. Will definitely stay there again. Nothing too much trouble, even sent on trousers I left behind the same day. Thank..."
About the hotel
Byards Leap Lodge Bed & Breakfast Accommodation is a a five bedroom lodge, four star, silver awarded all situated on the ground floor. Double room showing flat screen digital TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Rooms have ‘Slumberland’ sprung beds, for the comfort of our guests, all rooms are equipped with flat screen digital TVs, broadband wireless (Wi-Fi) internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryers, mini-bar stocked fridges and complimentary toiletries.
An ideal situation for RAF Cranwell, (one min by car or five mins on foot). Golf courses, fishing and walking are all nearby. We also have a Country Kitchen next door to The Lodge which is open during the day for lunches, afternoon tea etc.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here as it was close to Newark where I was collecting for the Royal British Legion as I had an early start on the Saturday.
It's on the main A17 route in and there is plenty of parking. while it is on the main road, you genuinely cannot hear the traffic. It's also close to Sleaford which has food outlets for virtually all tastes. There is a guest information book in the room which is among the best I have ever seen and the rooms themselves are well appointed with comfortable beds and very clean. My room had a shower room which was spotless. I had a good sleep but had to be on the road before 8am. On a Saturday, this meant no breakfast as they don't start until 8. While the proprietor offered to make me a bacon roll, it wasn't practical to eat it as I was driving. There was no reduction for this either. I guess this is not an issue for most people but if you have time constraints perhaps this is a consideration. With food, it's probably good value, without it, not so much.
A quality experience
Throughout my stay the owners were always very accommodating, friendly, and ` people persons` .
Linda, one of the owners is a very down to earth lady, who made her guests feel like friends, and was always on hand to assist with any queries. The full English breakfast was perfectly cooked by her husband George, and the rooms were immaculately cleaned and made tidy by their staff who too were always friendly and helpful. In short, 5 stars for everything, and a place I will definitely stay at again should I be visiting this part of Lincolnshire.