- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Generally the Radisson Royal is great value for money. Staff is extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you: restaurant bookings -..."
About the hotel
Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai With a premium location on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing the Dubai International Convention Center, this 5-star, 51-story tower features 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools and a spa and fitness center. All guest rooms at Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai have an LCD satellite TV, a safe and Wi-Fi access. In addition, every room has a spacious bathroom with luxury amenities.
The Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai offers a wide range of dining establishments, ranging from the Icho Japanese Restaurant to the Al Muhallab Arabic Sea Food Restaurant. There is also a pool-side rooftop bar. Guests can enjoy state-of-the-art recreation facilities, including a modern gym and a luxury spa and health club. The challenging Dubai Creek Golf Club is 4 miles from the hotel. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach are a 5 minute drive away. The hotel is 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and walking distance from the World Trade Center Metro Station.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Tourism Dirhams fee of AED 20 per room per night applies on top of room rate and for 2 bedroom suite & Royal Suite AED 40 per room per night to be settled directly at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rate for Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Quality accomodation, friendly staff, good facilities
Generally the Radisson Royal is great value for money.
Staff is extremely helpful and go out of their way to help you: restaurant bookings - sure. Can we shower in the spa before going to the airport - no problem. Bring bucket of ice to the room - will be there in 10 min. We had a great time in Dubai and actually we talked about that the place was even better in real life than on the pictures. If you are looking to go to the hottest club in town - Movida - do not expect special treatment to get in - only thing where it would have been nice if being residents at the hotel meant easy admission.