This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rising 51 storeys above the streets the Royal Hotel Dubai immediately catches the eye with its striking metal and glass exterior. The hotel location near the bus and metro stations as well as the international airport makes moving throughout the city easy while its proximity to the Dubai International Financial Center and Dubai World Trade Center benefits business travelers. The rooms showcase a wide range of amenities and a clean modern style accented with vibrant bursts of colour.
The on site restaurants serve a variety of world cuisines while the bars and nightclub provide places to unwind after a day in Dubai. The Royal Hotel Dubai also features an expansive outdoor pool area a health club shuttle service meeting rooms and Spa Zen which offers a range of treatments for wellness and relaxation
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Tourism Dirhams fee of AED 20 per room per night applies on top of room rate and for 2 bedroom suite & Royal Suite AED 40 per room per night to be settled directly at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet