This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Arcadia is a beautiful, quiet motel with an off street courtyard setting situated only 500m from Tahuna Beach, 1km to the Nelson Links Golf Course and a short walk to excellent award winning local cafes, bars and restaurants. We have 12 fully equipped spacious units ranging from studios to 1&2 bedroom family apartments. All units have full kitchen and bathroom facilities.
We have DVD & IPod Docs and Sky Guest Select with 50+ Sky digital channels on LCD TVs with decoders in each apartment. Dont miss your favourite show! Free off-street parking and WiFi internet. Relax by the solar-heated pool or experience the many cultural and adventure attractions that Nelson has to offer.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet