- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at the Ivanhoe, the staff were lovely, extremely helpful and served a delicious breakfast. I had a good nights sleep and t..."
"we stayed one night in Inverness and were a bit concerned we had chosen the wrong lace to stay from previous reviews but were proved wrong a..."
"We stayed here during the Easter weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The breakfast especially Haggis was especially good. Look forward..."
"When I arrived I was met by the owner who is very friendly and pleasant conversation. Rooms are comfortable and well stocked with water whic..."
"realy nice folk, and great breakfast..."
About the hotel
Ivanhoe Guest House is a small, friendly Guest House situated 10 minutes walk from City Centre - pretty walk by the river!! We have 5 clean, comfortable en-suite rooms with all the facilities you will require. We offer a full hearty Scottish Breakfast to start your day with & includes a buffet with fresh fruit, yogurt, segments, prunes & Scottish Porridge!! We are able to suggest some interesting day tours & eating places for your enjoyment!! We are also walking distance from famous EDEN COURT, FLORAL GARDEN, INVERNESS CASTLE AND 5 minutes drive to the LEISURE CENTRE (AQUADOME).
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/11/2014 to 20/12/2014 - Debit & Credit Crads accepted PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO BREAKFASTS DURING THIS TIME 25/11/14-20/12/14 ROOM ONLY The LateRooms.com rates for Ivanhoe Guest House in INVERNESS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
I enjoyed my stay at the Ivanhoe, the staff were lovely, extremely helpful and served a delicious breakfast.
I had a good nights sleep and they were very kind to look after my luggage the next day so that I could have an explore of Inverness.
great breakfast in a lovely B&B
we stayed one night in Inverness and were a bit concerned we had chosen the wrong lace to stay from previous reviews but were proved wrong as we had a lovely stay.
the location is very quiet and Janette showed us a shortcut into town and we had a beautiful walk along the riverfront to town which was very safe for the kids. the roomwas warm and clean and the breakfast amazing, the best we had during our trip travelling around Scotland. jsnette was discreetly helpful leaving us to settle in. Overall a great night in Inverness and reasonably priced for the area.