- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Shame lift out of order, for those who required it..."
"This is a great hotel. The outside is slightly tired-looking, but don't let that fool you. Just across the road from the railway station whi..."
"Very good value for money except the breakfast which was very greasy on the day we stayed...."
"Stayed for one night Room was equipped for our needs and was a perfect location,right next to the train station and a 5 minute walk to the..."
"A simple hotel, yes outdated in places, soft furnishings definitely dated, but doesn't effect stay, and relative to the price paid. Good loc..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Derby, The Aston Court Hotel Derby offers stylish and spacious accommodation, free Wi-Fi internet access and most importantly friendly service. Junction 25 of the M1 is approximately 15 minutes’ drive away and parking is available at the rear of the hotel. Derby rail station is opposite the hotel, only a brief walk away.
Visitors can tour the places of interest such as Derby's Museum of Industry and History, Derby Cathedral and Quad or The Silk Mill and Pickford's House Museum of Georgian Life. Guests can also visit the area attractions such as Alton Towers and Chatsworth House, while the Westfield Shopping Centre is within walking distance.
All the bedrooms here are finely appointed with modern facilities to ensure a truly memorable stay from the moment you arrive. The amenities provided in each room are LCD colour TV with freeview, tea and coffee maker, ensuite, hairdryer, telephone, irons & boards and free Wi-Fi broadband. Each of our bedrooms have been designed for comfort and relaxation, we aim for them to be a ‘home away from home’, making the Aston Court Hotel the perfect location whether you’re travelling on business or please. Guests can also make use of the nearby facilities at L. A. fitness, a short walk from the hotel – please ask at check in for more details.
Sample the good food in the hotel's Cavendish Restaurant where you can choose from a diverse menu of tasty cuisine and an extensive wine list. Or why not relax and enjoy our great range of tasty dishes served in the bar? The bar has a delightfully warm atmosphere where guests can have a sip of their favourite cocktail with family and friends.
Business travellers can conduct their business meetings at The Smart Aston Court Hotel Derby's well equipped conference room. Leisure guests can enjoy visiting the city attractions such as Derby Museum & Art Gallery, Royal Crown Derby, The Heights of Abraham and Derby Markets. Derby has something for everyone!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Snooker/Billiards , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Shame lift out of order, for those who required it
Excellent place to stay
This is a great hotel.
The outside is slightly tired-looking, but don't let that fool you. Just across the road from the railway station which was handy. Reception looks welcoming and the eating area and lounge area were spacious and inviting. The young lady on reception was friendly and very professional. The room was perfect and looked like it had been recently renovated. The Shower was hot and powerful. A good comfortable night's sleep was had, and despite its city centre location (and Friday night), I heard no outside noise.